UNCW Proctor Policies Agreement
Anonymous Login Code:
Save this code, which is required to update your response at a later time.
Page 1 of 1
UNCW PROCTOR POLICIES
1. Proctoring services are available to active duty/reserve military personnel, military dependents, students taking classes aboard MCB Camp Lejeune or MCAS New River, DoD personnel, or other civilians with base access. Base Passes will not be issued for proctoring services. Appropriate attire is required and must be in compliance with base regulations. Proctoring services are available for computer-based and paper-based tests and exams.
2. Students must
with the UNCW proctor by submitting the UNCW Proctor Policies.
• Students may acknowledge that they have read and agreed to the UNCW Proctor Policies by filling out this form online.
• Once completed print and sign a copy of the form and submit to the UNCW Extension Office.
(See submission information below.)
• The signed polices must be on file with the UNCW Extension Office prior to scheduling an appointment.
• Any special testing requirements or needs must be articulated at the time of scheduling so accommodations can be made in advance.
• Students are responsible for submitting appropriate Proctor Request Forms to their school.
Appointments and Payments
must be scheduled through UNCW's Registration and Payment system www.uncw.edu/onslow/testing.html.
• Available dates and times will display.
• You may schedule proctored exams in 1 hour increments. Students will need to check with their school regarding time restrictions and schedule accordingly.
• It is the student’s responsibility to verify the proctor’s receipt of testing materials at least five business days prior to exam dates designated by schools. This allows students ample time to trace exams that have not been received.
• There may be exceptions to this procedure for scheduling tests or exams. If students are unable to schedule an appointment or have difficulty registering for an exam, please contact the proctor.
(See contact information below)
• Exams are conducted in Room 121 of the John A. Lejeune Education Center, Building 825, on Stone Street, Camp Lejeune, NC.
• Testing costs are $25 per test (+ $3 convenience fee) per exam/test for up to three 3 hours; add
$15 for each additional hour.
• Students are required to print their receipts to be admitted on their testing day.
4. The UNCW Testing Center will provide all supplies needed (such as pens, pencils, paper, etc.) to complete the test, in accordance with the exam. If a specified calculator is permitted, the student must provide one.
5. Student must show
forms of identification before admitted to the testing room; primary and secondary. The primary identification must be a government photo ID, such as a military identification card, driver’s license, or passport. A secondary identification card may be a college student ID, an employee ID card, or an unused ID from the primary identification list.
• Be advised the name for whom the exam is designated must match the name on the student’s identification, or the student must provide additional identification with the corrected name posted. Student’s failure to provide appropriate identification will result in the student not being permitted to test.
Cancellation / Rescheduling
Policy: Students must contact the UNCW Extension Office by phone at 910.962.TEST (8378) or email at email@example.com 24 hours in advance to:
• Reschedule an appointment. Only two (2) reschedules are permitted per exam.
• Cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment 24 hours in advance will be considered a missed appointment.
I have read and understand all 6 statements listed above and agree to all terms for
tests taken with a UNCW proctor. I also understand that failure to provide proper
identification and payment (receipt) will result in the exam not being administered.
Name of Student's school:
Student ID: (if you do not know leave it blank)
Student's Phone Number:
Student's email address: (please double check for accuracy)
Are you active duty/active reservist?